Enjoy fast and furious fun without having to knock on your neighbour's door to ask for your ball back with Classic Swingball. With this classic game there is no need to worry about those big hits or chase after wayward shots. Featuring a ball and tether attached to the spiral head of a solid base pole, the aim is to get the tether to the top or bottom, depending on the player, of the spiral. Play starts with the tether positioned in the middle, each player takes it in turns to hit the ball, one hitting clockwise the other anti clockwise.
The tether will move up or down the spiral dependant on the direction of hit until somebody has one. The spiked pole is height adjustable (up to 1.6m), can be planted into soft ground and is ideal for fun in the garden or at the beach.
Classic Swingball also includes 2 lightweight, yet durable, checker bats and is weather resistant for a long life. The Classic Swingball is a real family favourite and is a great way to encourage active outdoor play and develop hand-eye co-ordination.
- Traditional Swingball set, simply push the spike into the ground for play.
- Suitable for single or double play, complete with 2 Checkerbats.
- Ideal for garden play, weather resistant components.
- Height adjustable up to 160cm.
- Poles spilt into 3 sections for easy storage and transportation.
Suitable for ages 5 years +
Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small parts which may cause choking hazards.