Monopoly Super Mario Celebration
The Super Mario Celebration edition of the Monopoly game offers action-packed excitement along with nostalgia. Choose from 6 tokens designed with the Super Mario enthusiast in mind, and buy, sell, and trade locations from iconic Super Mario games. It features beloved characters and themes through the years, all the way back to 1985 and the first Super Mario Bros. video game. The Monopoly game features a Question Block with sound effects that can change a player's luck. Toad houses and Princess Peach's castles replace houses and hotels. The board game is a great gift for gamers and a birthday or holiday gift for Super Mario fans, ages 8 and up.
- Contents: A gameboard, 6 tokens, 6 question block reminder cards, 18 title deed cards, 32 community chest cards, 32 toad houses, 12 princess peach's castles, a die, 90 cardboard coins(50golden coins,40 5-coins), a question block sound unit and game rules
- Buy, sell, trade, and scheme to win it all
- Inspired by iconic Super Mario artwork, characters, and themes
- Press the Question Block to collect or lose coins or to take another turn, and hear classic Super Mario sound effects such as Bowser's laugh, the Power-Up sound, and more
- Board spaces feature scenes and themes that Super Mario fans will recognise including Yoshi's Island, Forest of Illusion, and New Donk City
- For 2-6 players
Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small parts which may cause choking hazards.