The Guess Who? game is a classic tabletop guessing game for kids.
Choose the red board or the blue, and pick a mystery Guess Who? character. Players take turns asking yes or no questions to try and name their opponent’s mystery character. Do they have a beard? Brown eyes? What about a hat?
Close the doors as you rule out characters. Once you think you know who’s on your opponent’s card, make your guess. But beware – if the guess is wrong, you lose the game!
Players can use the scorekeepers to challenge opponents to a series of games in which the first player to win 5 games is the Guess Who? game champion.
- Contents: 2 Guess Who? game boards, 48 face cards, 24 mystery cards, 2 scorekeepers and instructions
- Race to guess the character on your opponent’s card
- Ask the right questions to rule out your suspects
- Flip down the characters until you have your guess
- Board dimensions: 16L x 24W x 24Hcm
For 2 Players
Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small parts which may cause choking hazards.