Classic Operation Game
You’ll need a steady hand to in the classic Operation game. Take turns operating on Cavity Sam – a patient with some very silly ailments.
Can you remove the ailments without setting off the buzzer? Use the tweezers to lift the frog from Sam’s throat and the butterflies from his stomach. Steer clear of the sides or Sam’s nose will light up and you’ll have to pass your tweezers to the next player.
The Classic Operation board game features 13 ailments for you to remove: a pulled muscle, Adam’s apple and even a broken heart. The game is over once all of the ailments have been removed and the player with the most ailments wins!
- Contents: Classic Operation board game, tweezers, 13 ailments and instructions
- Operate on Cavity Sam without setting off the buzzer
- Remove the most parts to win!
- Sam’s nose lights up when you touch the sides
- Batteries required: 2x AAA batteries (not included)
For 1+ players
Not suitable for children under the age of 3 years due to small parts which could cause a choking hazard.