Tonies - Guess How Much I Love You?
A sweet and touching father-and-son audio play, featuring a collection of stories, songs, music and games inspired by the modern classic children’s book.
Guess How Much I Love You follows the story of two Nutbrown Hares. Just as the Little Nutbrown Hare is getting tucked into bed, he asks Big Nutbrown Hare to guess how much he loves him and soon discovers that love is not always the easiest thing to measure. This wonderfully told tale is the perfect bedtime story for the little ones and continues to capture the hearts of parents and children alike.
Tonies are beautiful hand-painted figures that play audiobooks, songs and stories when placed on a Toniebox (sold separately). Take music and bedtime stories wherever you go with fun characters, simple controls and no bright screens.
Easy to Use: Place a Tonie on top of your Toniebox to play stories or songs. Take it off to stop. It’s easy, even for 3-year-olds!
Made for Kids: Fun characters and kid-friendly designs make Tonies perfect for imaginative play, on or off the speaker.
Loved by Parents: Welcome to screen-free play. Tonies replace bright, over-stimulating screens with hand-painted figures and simple tactile controls.
- Contents: Guess How Much I Love You Tonie and booklet
- Place on your Toniebox for stories or songs
- Includes: Guess How Much I Love You (Full story with music), Let’s Join In! (Games), Guess How Much I Love You (Song), Get moving! (Music, dance and drama), To the Moon and Back (Song), Guess How Much I Love You (Read-along story)
- Easy to use, even for 3-year-olds
- High quality hand-painted character
- Made for screen-free play
- Running time approx. 49 minutes
- Toniebox audio system required (sold separately)
Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small parts which may cause choking hazards.
We Also Recommend
Fireman Sam Push Along Vehicles - Assorted