Townsend Duo Pink/White Balance Bike
A fantastic starter bike for any youngster. The Townsend Duo balance bike introduces kids to the feel of riding to build their confidence and avoids them relying on stabilisers. Suitable for children from age 2 (dependent on their height), the frame is convertible so that the bike can grow with the child by increasing both the saddle height and reach. Puncture proof tyres make for un-interrupted riding fun, whilst the comfortable saddle and ergonomic grips make for a comfortable ride that will make kids love gliding and scooting. Balance bikes are a great way to get kids into cycling and will get them riding a 12″ bike without stabilisers in no-time.
Suitable for kids age 2-4 years, inside leg measurement of 33-45cms / 13-18″
- 10 inch colour co-ordinated mag wheels with puncture proof tyres.
- Reversible frame created 2 different sized balance bikes so that it can grow with the child by increasing the height and reach.
- Large padded saddle for ultimate comfort whilst cruising along.
- Comfy ergonomic handlebar grips for a reassuring hold.
- Front and rear mudguards.
ASSEMBLY OF BIKE REQUIRED