- Intro to the risk game: The risk junior board game is a ideal way to introduce children to the strategy gameplay of the risk game. The game is for children aged 5 and up; for two to four players
- Pirate theme: The risk junior game's pirate theme has children moving their pirate ship tokens around the board, competing for treasure and control of the Islands
- Launch the dice: Place, press, launch. To battle another player to claim an island and its treasure, players put a die in their pirate ship, press the lever and launch it to discover the next move
- Game off strategic conquest: Move pirates on to Islands, defend territories and control treasures. The player with the most treasure and islands at the end of the game wins
- My first risk game: The risk Jr. game is a ideal way to introduce children to the strategy board game. It makes a ideal gift for children aged 5 and up
For 2-4 Players
Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small parts which may cause choking hazards.