Maped My First - Colour Emotions
A personal rainbow to express your emotions.
1. Decorate each arc with the right colours
2. With the help of your parents, assemble the cardboard structure
3. Choose the medallion that describes your mood and place it on the rainbow
- A complete kit to discover different activities
- The result: a voluminous rainbow to announce the mood of the day
1 cardboard structure, 4 Jumbo felt-tip pens, 4 Baby crayons (yellow, red, green, purple), finger painting (red), adhesive paper pompoms, tissue paper (blue, orange), 1 A4 board of stickers