LEGO 76186 Marvel Black Panther Dragon Flyer
Young superheroes can recreate the high-flying battle action from Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame with LEGO® Marvel Black Panther Dragon Flyer (76186) – one of Marvel movies’ most iconic aircraft.
Superior superhero combat aircraft
This authentic recreation of Black Panther’s legendary aircraft is a stand-out set designed to provide children with the best in both play and display. The futuristic Wakandan flyer includes 4 adjustable wings – which move forward, backward, up and down – 2 stud shooters and an opening cockpit in which a minifigure can be seated at the controls. The set comes with 3 minifigures to inspire imaginative play: Black Panther, his sister Shuri and an evil Chitauri warrior armed with a power blaster.
- LEGO® Marvel Black Panther Dragon Flyer (76186) puts one of Marvel movies’ most iconic aircraft into the hands of young superheroes.
- Includes 3 minifigures to inspire imaginative play: Black Panther, his sister Shuri and an evil Chitauri warrior armed with a power blaster. The buildable Dragon Flyer includes 2 stud shooters.
- Kids can move the aircraft’s 4 wings forward, backward, up and down as they recreate high-speed Marvel movie action, firing stud shooters and dodging the enemy’s blaster.
- A special birthday, Christmas and holiday gift for Marvel movie fans aged 8 and up. The Dragon Flyer measures over 1.5 in. (4 cm) high, 8.5 in. (22 cm) long and 11 in. (28 cm) wide and integrates easily with other LEGO® Marvel building kits.
- All LEGO® Marvel building toys provide young superheroes with premium-quality playsets designed to deliver endless imaginative play possibilities.
- LEGO® components satisfy stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart correctly every time – it’s been that way since 1958. LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they fulfil rigorous global safety standards.
Contains 202 Pieces
Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small parts which may cause choking hazards