LEGO 60350 City Lunar Research Base
Fun space missions await with this NASA-inspired LEGO® City Lunar Research Base (60350) playset. It’s packed with authentic details based on real space vehicles and equipment, including a lunar lander, VIPER rover and a domed accommodation module with laboratories, garage and air lock, plus 6 astronaut minifigures. Combine this set with others from the LEGO City Space toy range for nonstop space fun.
Build-and-play fun for kids aged 7 and up
This LEGO set includes a printed building guide and interactive digital building instructions. Available in the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets, the digital guide comes with zoom and rotate tools that allow kids to visualize each model from all angles as they build.
A world of imaginative play
LEGO City Space toy playsets come with feature-rich models inspired by real NASA machines, vehicles and spacecraft, plus inspiring astronaut characters for imaginative, open-ended play based on real-life space missions.
- LEGO® City space-themed playset – The LEGO City Lunar Research Base (60350) playset is packed with NASA-inspired details for imaginative space play
- What’s in the box? – Everything kids need to build a domed Lunar Research Base and vehicles including a lunar lander, skycrane drone, VIPER rover and moon buggy, plus 6 astronaut minifigures
- Designed for creative play – This Lunar Research Base toy includes domed accommodation quarters with a botany lab and ground-level garage, plus a science lab, air lock and docking tunnel modules
- A gift for a special occasion – This LEGO® City space toy can be given as a birthday, holiday or any-other-day gift for kids and space fans aged 7 and up
- Research base dimensions – When built, the toy Lunar Research Base measures over 5 in. (13 cm) high, 15.5 in. (40 cm) wide and 10 in. (25 cm) deep.
- Includes LEGO® minifigure accessories – This toy moon base playset comes with fun accessories for imaginative play, including a planet-surface scanner, plants, drinking mugs and helmets
- Interactive digital building guide included – Kids can zoom, rotate and view models from all angles as they build, with the LEGO® Building Instructions app, available for smartphones and tablets
- Developing kids’ creative skills – LEGO® City Space toys are inspired by real NASA machines, vehicles and spacecraft for open-ended creative play based on real-life events
Contains 786 pieces
Suitable for ages 7 years +
Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small parts which may cause choking hazards.