LEGO 41668 Friends Emma's Fashion Cube
Looking for a LEGO® treat to reward a little fashionista? LEGO Friends Emma’s Fashion Cube (41668) is a portable playset that will keep kids who like crafting and creating happily entertained on their travels. Inside this mini play cube is a LEGO Friends Emma mini-doll figure and a bird toy for kids that comes in 1 of 4 random colors.
Fashion fun on the move
Small enough to slip into a bag, this portable playset helps kids while away long journeys with design play. All the pieces fix to the base, making this LEGO friends set perfect for fun on the move. As it’s small enough to pop in a school bag, kids can enjoy creative play with friends at recess.
Passions at play
Introduce kids to the popular LEGO Friends Cubes, the animal toy sets that let youngsters play out their love for animals wherever they are! Little building is needed with these convenient pick-up-and-play toys, so the fun can start straight away.
- Give the gift of on-the-go LEGO® Friends creative play with Emma’s Fashion Cube (41668) set. Kids can pretend to design a new outfit with a little inspiration from Emma’s bird pet.
- Inside the cute sewing bag-styled box is a LEGO® Friends Emma mini-doll toy, a cute bird figure in a surprise color and lots of creative kit to help stimulate kids’ imaginative play.
- Kids can play with the durable creative toys inside or outside of the cube, or pack them up for fun on the go, pretending to draw designs and use the sewing machine.
- The easy builds contained in this animal playset are a great way to introduce boys and girls to the LEGO® Friends world. It makes the perfect impulse reward or birthday gift for kids aged 6+.
- This cube measures over 2 in. (7 cm) high and 2 in. (7 cm) wide and makes a fun little desk display for budding designers thanks to its cute, sewing-bag styling.
- Introduce children to the world of Heartlake City, a place of exciting missions and fabulous friendships, where kids can explore their passions with characters who are just like them.
- The building components of this new toy meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are compatible and connect and pull apart consistently every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- The bricks and components of this LEGO® Friends set are tested to the max to make sure they meet rigorous global safety standards.
Contains 58 Pieces
Not suitable for children under the age of 3 years due to small parts which could cause a choking hazard.