LEGO 41378 Friends Dolphins Rescue Mission
Let your little builder get immersed in a race to a rescue a trapped dolphin and find the hidden treasure with LEGO® Friends 41378 Dolphins Rescue Mission creative toy. This dolphin playset allows kids to act out an underwater LEGO rescue mission as Stephanie dives in her cool submersible craft to free a stricken dolphin from a shipwreck. The shipwreck's mast is hinged so Stephanie can lift it to free the dolphin with the grabbing arm of her craft. A hidden gem-filled treasure chest adds another dimension to the action, as does the textile pirate’s map that reveals secret information when brushed with water. But who will find the map first, Stephanie or bad-girl Kacey? The only certainty is the fun your Friends fan will have as they decide who wins this LEGO treasure hunt! Construction set includes 2 mini-doll figures, plus 2 dolphin figures for hours of imaginative play.
- Includes 2 mini-doll figures: Stephanie and Kacey, plus 2 dolphin figures.
- Features a toy submarine with a viewing sphere with hinged windscreen, plus an underwater scooter, shipwreck with hinged mast, and a mini island with a treasure trunk.
- Accessory elements include a water-reactive textile treasure map, 2 wigs, 2 diving helmets, coral and sea creature elements, treasure chest with gems, ball, bottle, fins, syringe, baby bottle and a grabbing tool.
- Water-reactive textile treasure map adds an element of surprise.
- Combine this dolphin playset with other LEGO® Friends animal rescue toys such as the 41376 Turtles Rescue Mission, 41380 Lighthouse Rescue Center and 41381 Rescue Mission Boat sets to extend the action-packed fun.
- Use the LEGO® Life app to access this building kit’s intuitive Instructions PLUS building instructions. Help even younger builders through the building process, with easy-to-use zoom, rotate and ghost-mode functions to visualize their creations as they go.
- Submarine rescue vehicle measures over 3” (8cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- Shipwreck measures over 5” (13cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small parts which could cause choking hazards.