LEGO 21180 Minecraft The Guardian Battle
LEGO® Minecraft® The Guardian Battle (21180) takes players aged 8+ on an underwater adventure filled with familiar characters and features from the best-selling game.
Oceans of fun for Minecraft players
Kids take on an action-packed challenge in this engaging Minecraft mission set beneath the ocean. First, they must build a monument amid the colorful coral reef. There’s hidden treasure to find, but also 2 iconic Minecraft mobs: a guardian and an elder guardian, who are determined to stop them. Armed with a trident and assisted by 3 helpful axolotls, kids must fend off the hostile mobs to continue their mission. Added danger comes from a spring-loaded shooter that launches a laser missile with a flick of the larger guardian’s tail. With endless creative play possibilities, this LEGO brick adventure put all the excitement of the Minecraft game into kids’ hands.
- Underwater adventure – LEGO® Minecraft® The Guardian Battle (21180) takes players on a creative ocean-floor mission filled with characters and features from the best-selling game
- Authentic action – The buildable coral reef and monument structure also feature iconic Minecraft® characters: a diver, glow squid, guardian, elder guardian and 3 axolotls
- Hands-on play – There’s a coral-reef monument to build, treasure to find and hostile enemies to battle in a Minecraft® adventure that puts all the excitement of the game into kids’ hands
- Versatile gift – The set is bursting with open-ended play potential to engage and entertain Minecraft® players aged 8 and up
- Endless possibilities – This imaginative playset measures over 4.5 in. (12 cm) high, 5 in. (12 cm) wide and 3 in. (7 cm) deep
- Minecraft® made real – LEGO® Minecraft sets give players a new way to enjoy their favourite game, with characters, scenes and features brought to life with an imaginative mix of LEGO bricks and pieces
Contains 255 pieces
Suitable for ages 8 years +
Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small parts which may cause choking hazards.