Cluedo Liar's Edition
Sometimes you have to lie to get to the truth in the Cluedo Liars Edition board game in which players use Investigation cards (there are 6 Lie cards and 6 Truth cards) to help them figure out who killed Dr. Black in the mansion. Players pick a card and read it out loud, trying to play it cool and convince other players that they're telling the truth …even if they're not. If a player suspects they're lying they can call that player out by hitting the Liar Button. Were they caught lying or were they telling the truth? Either way, an Evidence card is revealed and players move one step closer to cracking the case. When a player is ready to make an accusation, they secretly look at the cards placed inside the case file envelope to reveal Who, What, and Where. A correct accusation wins the game!
- Contents: gameboard, 6 character tokens, 6 miniature weapons, 21 evidence cards, 12 investigation cards, (6 truth cards and 6 lie cards) 6 reference cards, case file envelope, detective notepad, die, liar button, and instructions
- Sometimes honesty is not the best policy…at least in this edition of the Cluedo game. Players sharpen their skills of deception with Investigation cards
- Pick an Investigation card and read the action out loud. Whether it's a Truth card or a Lie card…try to be convincing. If another player thinks you're lying they can hit the Liar Button
- In this twist on the classic mystery board game, players try to solve the murder of Dr. Black. Discover whodunit, with what weapon, and in which room
- Remember playing the classic Cluedo game when you were a kid? Take out the Cluedo Liars Edition game for Family Game Night, play dates, and rainy day entertainment
- For 2-6 players
- Battery Requirements: 2 x AAA (included)
Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small parts which may cause choking hazards.