TOMY Toomies Peppa Pig Grandpa Pig's Splash & Pour Boat
Good times are assured on any trip out on the water with Grandpa Pig. That’s because taking his boat on a voyage is one of his favourite things to do with four ways to make waves! Inside the ocean blue hull are three playful pieces.
At one end, a section raises which little ones call fill with water and use as a water pourer. At the other end, another sprinkles a different pattern. Just fill it up and go again! Use either of these to spray the wheelhouse in the middle to set the paddles moving and send the ship’s wheel spinning round and round.
Finally, you can collect water in the bright blue hull, then pour it out through the spout at the sharp end. The three pieces also fit effortlessly together back in the hull for boat-building puzzle fun. Place the skipper, Grandpa Pig, and his first mate Peppa Pig onto the boat and set sail. Bow or stern, looking to port or starboard, these squishy figures don’t mind which way they point. But dip them in the water, give them a squeeze to top them up, then squeeze again and they’ll shoot and splash everywhere you point them.
This Splash & Pour boat will help develop fine motor skills, demonstrate links between cause and effect all while promoting role play and storytelling.
- Contents: 1x Grandad Pig’s Splash & Pour Boat, 1x Grandad Pig figure, 1x Peppa Pig figure
- Grandpa Pig’s Splash & Pour Boat gives you four ways to make waves
- Individual sections let you pour water several ways
- Use them to spin the paddle inside the wheelhouse and watch it turn
- Improve sensory development, fine motor skills and an understanding of cause and effect
- Dimensions: 20.5L x 12W x 10H cm
Suitable from 18 months+
We Also Recommend
Butterbeans Cafe Magical Bake & Display Oven Playset